COVID 19 SHIPPING UPDATE
COVID 19 - UPDATED DISPATCH TIMES & DELIVERY ESTIMATES
Due to the current lockdown in Britain, we're updating our dispatch times as follows:
SMALL PRINTS (up to 30x40cm/12x16”) & CARDS
These are shipped directly from us, to minimise contact we are now shipping once or potentially twice a week via Royal Mail.
LARGE PRINTS (40x50cm/16x20” and up)
These are shipped directly from our printing partners in the UK, US, AU and NL. All labs except AU are running to a normal schedule.
Please allow additional time for your order to reach you. The postal service in all countries are doing the very best they can but it is reasonable to expect delays at this time.
• Royal Mail (estimated delivery 1-3 working days from dispatch)
• Royal Mail International Standard - Most international deliveries arrive within 7-14 working days from dispatch. While we do not often have problems with international shipments, sometimes parcels can be delayed in customs or with the local postal service once they reach the country, so we ask for our international customers to take note of this when you place an order, and to please allow up to 42 days from dispatch for international shipping. If you urgently need a print by a certain date, feel free to contact us before purchase and we can discuss if a courier service may be available.
• Our larger prints (40x50cm/16x20" and upwards, excluding panoramic prints) are produced by our printing partners, who operate out of the UK, US, Australia and The Netherlands, so larger sized international orders for these countries will usually arrive within 3-5 working days from dispatch.
• Please be sure to check your shipping address in your confirmation email. We cannot be held responsible for non delivery of orders with incorrect or incomplete addresses.
• Standard shipping is not tracked, but shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
DAMAGE IN TRANSIT
It's rare for an order to arrive damaged but if this is the case, please keep all the packaging for the item until you have contacted us. We will require pictures of both the damage and packaging in order to resolve the issue for you as fully and efficiently as possible.